[tweetmeme source=”mradwan06” only_single=false http://www.URL.com]
First this is a very small tip and the reason for creating it because it took me time to reach where I can click the button to display the visualizer of the Expression tree?
- First we have to be in the debug mode
- Second open add-watch window for the expression
- Third click on the a magnifying glass that appears, that’s it
- Variable names are displayed with a “$” symbol at the beginning.
- Assigned an automatically generated names for parameters, such as $var1 or $var2.
- Assigned an automatically generated name for lambda expression, such as #Lambda1 or #Lambda2.
Good links for more more info