TFS 11 Beta Hands-on Lab series– Introduction
In this series the following labs:
- Lab 1: Authoring and Running Manual Tests using Microsoft Test Manager 11 Beta
- Lab2: Introduction to Coded UI Tests with Visual Studio 11 Beta
- Lab 3: Introduction to Test Planning with Microsoft Test Manager 11 Beta
- Lab 4: Authoring and Running Shared Steps within Test Case Using Microsoft Test Manager 11 Beta
- Lab 5:Introduction to Test Case Management with Microsoft Test Manager 11 Beta
This lab series will try to show you, how to use Visual Studio and TFS 11 Beta in varies Software activates? Like, Development, Build, Test, Deployment, Project Management,etc.
The initial labs of this series introduced by Brian Keller, for Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 11 Beta, but I decide to migrate the virtual machine’s TFS 2010 collection to the new virtual machine that use TFS 11 Beta , so I can perform the old and the new labs using Visual Studio and TFS 11 Beta.
In order to complete all labs that depend on Tailspin project, you have to perform the migration, see the following post:
To download Visual Studio and TFS 11 Beta click on the following link